Friday, October 8, 2010

être heureux- Be happy


I'm still a huge fans of Disney Princess! :)) You can see the princesses, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan, and Tiana have same common-Dare to dream, strive for happiness, ''And they lived happily ever after.'' which doesn't exist in reality.
I know i'm a failure blogger, I seldom update my blog due to busy with my trials & my laziness! My bloggg is lazzzzy, just like me. Please forgive me! I'm really busy......
Oh maiii gawdd. My neighbour is singing karaoke again, she's singing Rainie Love- Rainie Yang. I'm not sure whether my neighbour is my schoolmate or someone else. I can hear it very clearly even she's at another block. Sorry to say this, but her vocal is not so nice, she loves to shout & I can hear her sound crack sometimes, my dear neighbour, please stop forcing yourself to reach the high pitch, it really tortures me & my family. I pity her.
By the way, i'm going to have EST, Perdagangan & Account exam next week. After trials, there will be our graduation day on Saturday, 16/10/2010, which is two of my friends' birthday, there are so many October babiessss.Dress code- Formal, venue- KDU College Hall, where we held our school's International Understanding Day. Guess it will be one of my most memorable days with ma besties & teachers!! I strongly feel that i'm getting older & older! Sigh, i'm leaving school soon. I loveeeeee high school life & I don't want to be old! I wish I can go back but too bad, there's no time machine, life still goes on. ''What do you want to be in your future?'', ''What do you want to do after SPM?'', ''Where do you want to study nest year?'', they are those very common question you will face.
Grown up means independant & freedom which we always crave for but soon we will face more problems & troubles which we have to learn to solve them by ourself!! I'll be an adult officially in 1 week time. Pn. Yong said she is going to make a video which is dedicated to all form 5's, she wants to make us cryyyy, she's such a cruel but sweet teacher!
***I wanted to write about these few days ago, finally I have time to express my feeling by writing blog now. To second what my sister said, that girl knew the boy belongs to someone else, he already has a girlfriend, come on, just be cool & let it go! But...she was being... bitchy? like she still contact with that guy often, & I have no idea why that guy chat with her :/ They really gave me very bad impression.
I don't care whether she was tweeting about me or my sister, I don't care whether I gave her bad impression or what, seriously I don't give a damn.
All I know is, I don't think we are friends even though we said Hi to each other before, she should be glad that we don't know each other, or else i'll do something more crazy to her.
I always think ma sisters should be treated like a princess, like what my mom always think about. I won't let anyone to hurt ma sisters, I mean it.
I don't think my sister was being too sensitive about this, she has the right to say & do something to fix this mess, may be it's just misunderstanding? I believe she could do it well. :))
I'm glad that the girl unfollow me even I've lost a follower on Twitter. It's fine as I can write anything about her freely on my Twitter!