Friday, October 1, 2010

Bonjour les gens =D Je veux présenter des anges.

Bonjour les gens! i'm addicted to French now & always wanted to go to Paris, France, the city of love.


I've watched some videos from Youtube yesterday, not movie or dramas but songs. I was actually watching some videos of Melissa Polinar, but I accidentally clicked a video of Hurt-Christina Aguilera cover sung by Noelle (Hurt by Christina Aguilera is one of my favourites! It's a very sad sad song).

Noelle is a 9 years old girl from USA. She sings like an angel & full of passion, she has her own singing style. The way she sing this song is like she's calling someone who has died to come back, it makes me cry. I really really impressive that she can sing like this. It's hard to perform this kind of feel while singing, I believed that not many artist can sing like what she did. She also won YTV's Virtual Next Star singing competition in 2009 and was given the honour of presenting JUSTIN BIEBER, his platinum award at the next Star finale!

Another angel, a young artist, she is Caroline Costa, she's 14, she's totally a star, a born-to-be singer!! Heart <3<3<3 her voice, she always sings passionately since she's 3, & she's incredibly awesome!! I can't find any better words to describe how much I love her voice! I was totally impressed by her when she sing Hurt-Christina Aguilera & Without You(Sin Ti) ft. Y Abraham!! You can search her videos on Youtube! I guarantee you will fall in love with her!

Zara Larsson, a pretty swedish who has great talent & a powerful voice. People get to know her since she joined Talang & Swedish Talent 2008.

They are way muchhhh moreee betterrrrrr than some artist. Them artist should feel embarassed & stop letting us listen to their awful voice.

Elle by Caroline Costa.



Greatest Love of All by Zara Larsson, in Talang 2008, she's only 10.



A Moment Like This by Zara Larsson, beautiful girl.



I Will Always Love You by Charice Pempengco, she's the best, to the top & she scares me cos she's too..crazily amazingggg. More than just a singer!


Pyramid- Charice Pempengco ft. Iyaz. My current favourite!! <3


Pyramid- Chrice Pempengco (Acoustic Live) Besttttt of the bessst


I <3 Caroline Costa & Charice Pempengco the most among all of these talented angels.