Saturday, October 2, 2010

Balloon Love.

I'm actually having SPM trials examination recently. Just reached home then on my Twitter & Youtube immediately after sending Eunice, my sister to Solaris Mont Kiara! I felt guilty when my mom is glancing at me. I'm sorry because I really wanna blog now, just 1 hour ok mommy?*blink*
Went to Desa Hartamas & Kota Damansara with BALLOON yesterday, had spaghetti with olive oil as my lunch at Desa Hartamas & iced soya bean with cincau & red beans as my dessert at Snowflakes! I should go to that place to hv my lunch with friends after school next time.

By the way, i'm not going to school tomorrow! :DDDD But i'm having my Science exam on Tuesday, & & & Wednesday is a very very important day for meeee, errr, no, for us (ma BALLOON BABY) I'm not going to school on Wednesday too, we are going to somewhere nice to celebrate our very first month! :)



Yes, it's Julia Roberts. EAT PRAY LOVE, another new movie directed by Ryan Murphy! It's released on 30th of September!
It is a story about a married woman realizes how unhappy her marriage really is, she felt lost and that her life needs to go in a different direction. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a round-the-world journey to "find herself". Sounds great & i've watched the trailer. Wanna go to watch this with sister after trials!
Off to study Science now, ciao people!