Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PRS + Librarian Genting Camp.

see?LOL.

the Wacko a.k.a Daphne & me...wearing the PPS shirt.


the Leader a.k.a Soo Le, beautiful sunshine at Genting.

I really had fun in PRS Camp, it was surprisingly awesomeee!! It was my first & also my last camp in my high school life. Hope Jojo was there with us too. Learnt a lot of new things there...like teamwork, leadership, & trusting each other.
My favourite part was the Amazing Race, guess what've happened..he hugged me..!!! I was like ooohhmmmyyfgawwwdd am I dreaming?..that cute fella was hugging me to pass the spider web man, it was the sweetest moment!! I can't stop talking about him & it annoys them girls muahaha. You girls knew who the cute fella was, hiak hiak GG
Been to Marcus's house right opposite of the apartment, WE (them girls & boys a.k.a the librarians) had a pillow fight there!! 'Image' no more, especially them girls, ofcourse i'm included. Waiyip & Eugene were gayshitting there LOL (i'm sorry, just kiddin') &...damn they steal our spotlight! Eugene, the most famous guy in the camp, he dance 'sorry sorry' with Waiyip lol! Everyone's gone crazy!!
TWX, Syahirah, A M, Soole, Daphne the wacko...thanks for the testimonials, it really made me feel more confident now!

*headache again!